Updates to our video player libraries and thumbnails, designed to boost page speed performance and enhance user experience.
✨ What's changed?
- **Lazy Loading of Video Player Libraries **📚: Video player libraries will now only be loaded when the user plays the video or if Autoplay is enabled.
- ** Lazy Loading of Video Thumbnails** 🖼️: Thumbnails for videos are now also lazily loaded, meaning they only load when the video element is near to the browser viewport.
** 🚀 What's improved?**
- Improved LCP and TBT scores
- This helps in reducing network requests and downloads on initial page load.
- Improves page speed performance and lighthouse scores if funnels/websites have video elements.
- This improves video elements which use hosted videos, embed videos like youtube, wistia, Vimeo etc.
You don't need to make any changes. It will auto-reflect the speed
Note: This will significantly improve page speed performance for funnel/website consisting of video elements on mobile and desktop.